[Phpgroupware-developers] cvslog is up again

From: Andreas Schiller
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] cvslog is up again
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:27:19 +0100

Hi all,

as some of you noticed, we at probusiness were creating the cvslogs offline
for some months until the end of december. We then had problems with our
internal mailrelay resulting in the decision to stop creating those mails
until a redisign of the script which generates them.

Until december the script created a mail for each file changed. This resulted
in a huge amount of mails especially in the end of december where the main
trunk of the cvs repository was recreated.

We decided to create a new script which could group files like the original
(online) cvslog.

This resulted in a fully rewritten script which just started its work. There
were 2319 changes since we stopped the old script on dec, 30th. These changes
now result in 283 mails which will be sent to the phpgroupware-cvs list
during the next hours. (The script is rather slow - as its predecessor was -
because it needs to read the logs and diffs from cvs for each change)

Greetz,
Andy Schiller