Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] force users to change password ?

From: Pascal Vilarem
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] force users to change password ?
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:36:39 +0200

Brian Johnson wrote:

I looked around yesterday and I can't find the script

Part of the problem is that I don't remember where I saved it .. the other
problem is that I don't remember what filename I used

I checked all my usual stashes on the server and have't found it yet

I'd like to find it .. I really meant to use it but put off deploying it (and
now I can't find it)

:'-(

all this cool stuff lost somewhere in the matrix...