RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Communication ... again

From: Dave Hall
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Communication ... again
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:48:28 +1000

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 11:36 +0200, sigurdne wrote:
> It is a bit sad to see the level of temper in these discussions.
> We need all the brainpower we can get - so in the interest of the project -
> please agree on some rules for playing - and move on.
> I think that we all will benefit from trying to keep the communication at an
> objective and polite level - especially when there is difference in opinions.

I agree, but I would like some brain power spent on worthwhile
discussions before being decide to do things.

FWIW, I think that if Kai had have come to the list and said, I am going
to run "php -l" <insert frequency (optional)> or probiz wants to add a
php -l email script to our cvs co notification script, the response
would have been very different.

This also gives my brain a rest from ajax ;)

The rules are well know to kai and others.  If in doubt stop and check I
think is a pretty basic ethos to live by,

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
API Coordinator
phpGroupWare
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd
be a Microsoft?  Of course not.
Underwear Goes Inside The Pants by Lazy Boy