[Phpgroupware-developers] FW: phpxmlrpc scurity vuln fixed

From: Gaetano Giunta
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] FW: phpxmlrpc scurity vuln fixed
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:02:09 +0200

Hello,

I just released version 1.1.1 of phpxmlrpc on SF.net.

The new release is intended to patch the scuirty vulnerability signaled by
GulfTech.

Attached you can find the complete distribution of the library. I am not
providing diffs to the previous versions since I know most of the products
incorporating phpxmlrpc in fact distribute a modified version of the library.

Please forgive me if I am mailing to the wrong person: I have no complete list
of apps that make use on phpxmlrpc, and dug out a list of maintainers/coders to
contact from the respective websites.

Feel free to contact me for any further information.

Bye
Gaetano Giunta