Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FW: phpxmlrpc scurity vuln fixed

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FW: phpxmlrpc scurity vuln fixed
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:43:04 +1000

Hi all,

Just so you are aware of what is happening with this one, I thought I
would post and update.  I have manually applied the fixes based on what
Gaetano sent me.  I am unable to easily test xmlrpc functionality so I
have sent the patch to our Release & QA Coordinator - Christian Boettger
(aka bofh42).  Christian will be testing the fix and organising the
security fix release.

This is considered a priority by the project and is being dealt with in
a prompt manner.

Watch this space.

--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)