[Phpgroupware-developers] new Howto for SyncML synchronization

From: Christian Rost
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] new Howto for SyncML synchronization
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 15:43:13 +0000

Hi,

as part of a running project, I am going to write an howto about synchronizing
mobile appliances [Pocket PC, Blackberry] with PHPGroupware, using SyncML.

I'm going to developed the howto step-by-step while installing/ configuring
the software. So the howto starts with the installation/ configuration of the
Sync4j server, the needed PHPGroupware modules, the configuration of the
mobile appliances and stops with the synchronization process itself.

I've already searched the web for existing documentation and howtos. So far I
already discovered something about the Sync4j server installation/
configuration and howto connect it to PHPGroupware.
-> for Debian [http://wiki.phpgroupware.org/index.php?page=SyncML]
-> for Linux/ Windows [within the cvs]
-> discussion in PHPgroupware-developers
[http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/phpgroupware-developers/2004-12/threads.html#00043]

Is the existing documentation up-to-date? Can anybody contribute additional
information and perhaps has a running installation?

Regards,

Christian

--
Christian Rost