Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw_info - Groups

From: Mauricio
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw_info - Groups
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 19:16:16 -0200

Very nice!

I'm still accustoming with phpgw_api, but thinks are alredy working!

More annoy comming soon... ;)

Thanks again!

Mauricio.

Benoit Hamet wrote:
Hi Mauricio,

Take a look into phpgwapi/inc/class.account_{...}.inc.php

You will find a function named Membership and another named Members IIRC.

Regards.

Caeies.

Mauricio wrote:

Thanks Alex!

I discover that few minutes ago!!!

I was confused about if phpgw_acl.acl_account had some relation with
phpgw_accounts.person_id...

I didn't get newer versions of phpgw, but I susgest to put someting on
api to get the group (id and lid) of a user (if it isn't alread there).

Later I talk about what I'm working on....

Regards,

Mauricio.

alex wrote:

My phpgw_acl table doesn't have any row like that.
Nop app = phpgwapi or location = phpgw_group
The nearest to that are:

acl_appname | acl_location | acl_account | acl_rights
phpgw_group      1      4      1
phpgw_group     7     8     1
phpgw_group     1     3     1
phpgw_group     7     3     1
phpgw_group     2     6     1
phpgw_group     1     6     1

But I didn't understand that yet...

What am I missing?

Nothing, actually.... if my memmory doesnt fail, that table says account
_id number 4 is memeber of group with account_id 1, 8 is in group 7, 3
is in groups 1 and 7 and 6 is in groups 1 and 2.

Yes... thats the way its implemented.... if i remember corrected.

Regards,
Mauricio.

::: AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD :::
La  informacion  con  o   sin   archivos   adjuntos   contenidos en este
correo   electronico  se   envia  unicamente   para  el  destinatario,
y contiene   informacion   de   caracter  CONFIDENCIAL   o
PRIVILEGIADA.
La modificacion,  retransmision,  difusion,  copia  u  otro uso  de esta
informacion por cualquier  medio, por personas distintas al
destinatario esta estrictamente  prohibido. Si usted no es el
destinatario, por favor
notifique al  remitente  respondiendo  a  este mensaje, y borre el mismo
y sus anexos sin retener copia alguna. Gracias.
Step One Group SA de CV:Linux Orientado a Negocios:http://stepone.com.mx