Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare 0.9.16.009 Security and Bug F

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare 0.9.16.009 Security and Bug Fix Release is out
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:44:26 +1100

The news interface on savannah is a pita.  There is also the issue of
submitting news to our website (when it is up), sf.net, freshmeat
emailing our lists and emailing our packagers.  If someone wants to take
care of the news on savannah go for it.

Chris is right about hosting downloads on gnu.org - we still use GIFs
(mostly due to IE having 85% market share and broken PNG support).