Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] GroupDAV

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] GroupDAV
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:59:13 -0800

Wow. This looks pretty darn cool!
I'll be watching to see if theres anything I can help with in this.
This is basicly what I have always wanted, I didnt realize that GroupDAV had been defined and was this far along.

very very cool!

Dave Hall wrote:
Hi all,

I have finally found the time to implement GroupDAV in phpGW.  Things
are progressing nicely so far :)

See http://groupdav.org for info on the protocol.

Watch this space for more info.

Dan Kuykendall (aka Seek3r)
Security... it's simply the recognition that changes will take place and the knowledge that you're willing to deal with whatever happens

For my podcast
http://www.mightyseek.com