[Phpgroupware-developers] tracker lockdown / spam

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] tracker lockdown / spam
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 21:47:32 +1100

Hi all,

Due to the level of spam we are getting on our trackers, you now must
login to post to the trackers or post a comment on them.  This is the
same requirement on many sites including sf.net.

If you don't have a savannah account getting one is easy :)

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes you.  If the savannah developers
ever implement a Turing test then this will be reversed.

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
API Coordinator
phpGroupWare
e address@hidden