Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] OT Aside -- spam killing

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] OT Aside -- spam killing
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:41:38 -0500

good tip, though I have yet to see any spam from the list make it to my inbox.

On 10/3/06, Alan Langford <address@hidden> wrote:
Since none of us tends to send embedded images, I found that a filter of
"Body contains" on a less than sign, "img" and a space* does a wonderful
job of killing the recent spate of crud that's been sent to the list.

Just thought I'd share that. Sorry for being somewhat off topic.

* Had to say it that way or my own mail would be filtered!