[Phpgroupware-developers] setting

From: Olivia Sparks
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] setting
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:14:27 +0200

THe men snapped into what I assume must be parade rest in teh Iraqi drill and ceremony manual. THey give them bread and tea.
What a great experience. But there is a bright light. They drive their own Humvees, conduct their own patrols and plan their invidual movements. THey give them bread and tea.
Next day they kidnapped and murdered Atwat Bahjat while she was trying to cover the news of the bombing.
I don't know a single person who voted for him! the Iraqi army is taking real estate from the enemy. For the first time in this war in Iraq I see leadership on the ground that understands a counterinsugency.
No great army can exist without an NCO corps.
I didn't do well on Religion, but I think I did well on the others. These statements give the President the right to ignore laws because they conflict with his interpretation of the Constitution. -led coalition to set a timetable for withdrawal.
The plan from the x's and o's down to the trigger pulling grunt is simple, it's about the people of Ramadi.
The people of Ramadi trust them.
, in forming their current national unity government. Aya has turned to a violent kid and I, having just come out of my silent room to the noisy world, can not control my anger and am continuously finding myself shouting at Aya. Just keep scrolling around.
, the same way other non-violent anti-occupation initiatives were ignored.
has consistently given Iraqis wrong messages.
The MiTT's responsibilty is different than their predecessors in Vietnam. This mistrust in the Bush Administration is also true in the case of Iraq. It is so nice to have some thing as entertainment in the mid of all the chaos we, here in Iraq, live daily which makes it impossible to change one's routine. From Sadri City, Najaf, Fallujah, Haditha, Baghdad.
But unfortunately, the U.
What a great experience. The Iraqis will have to do that.
I am sure the number will dramatically increase now.
What a great experience.
Rumors say that the exam questions were being sold the night of the exams, and these are not just any rumors, everyone is talking about them. I will write tomorrow when I get the chance. I can't tell you what seeing this mission first hand has meant to me. It is so nice to have some thing as entertainment in the mid of all the chaos we, here in Iraq, live daily which makes it impossible to change one's routine. -led coalition to leave Iraq nobody showed any enthusiasm in the U. It should have been corrected long ago.
I don't know a single person who voted for him!