[Phpgroupware-developers] gunrunning ice skater

From: Biddy Costello
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] gunrunning ice skater
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:47:39 -0700

I was meeting a bunch of mamas for a much-needed glass of pink Spanish wine and some tapas. I blamed it on the terror of almost-birth and was happy when he followed up with the neighborhood association.
There was a Starbucks that seemed to directly counter everything the community had begged for. Maybe it will work out. Only, of course, for the committed. Yet, live blogging takes an enormous amount of dedication and energy, in the moment.
Oh, and if you want me to take a photo of your boy?
I probably won't come away from this conference having learned a valuable new skill. I drove across the country, bringing my gas-guzzler with me. This thing has taken over my life, and that is a good thing. Even if it only wins a little typed-up entrance card, though, it will still be a special thing, a mark of how I'm keeping my toe in domesticity and a couple of fingers in arty-craftiness. Yesterday when I kept hitting "more options" on the trip planner feature on Tri-Met, I kept wishing for a little car.
As much as I love the kids and think it's great we can pull them in their cute hand-me-down trailer, my heart belongs to the solo bike ride. If you're participating, here's the pattern, in pdf format.
"I'm kind of away," I typed. There was another time, at the park, with Everett and another nice mom who helped me hold him down as I buckled his helmet on. "'s from the entirely not sympathetic passengers. This blanket will be big, and beautiful, and hopefully it will win a ribbon on the bv end of the roygbiv spectrum. She thinks on her feet! I probably won't come away from this conference having learned a valuable new skill. My organizing principal: in a world of matching mother-daughter capri pants, I've learned to celebrate the beauty of the boy. Both yesterday and Sunday, Jonathan biked to and from work, and the boys and I took the bus everywhere we went. It's not just me, I don't think, I have some nice equipment.
A few weeks ago, ironically, while Jonathan was at Ft. My organizing principal: in a world of matching mother-daughter capri pants, I've learned to celebrate the beauty of the boy.
This blanket will be big, and beautiful, and hopefully it will win a ribbon on the bv end of the roygbiv spectrum. He always seems to know we are going straight home once we buckle in the trailer or wait several minutes at a bus stop.
Peter, really, thought he'd been mistreated. Might we be interested? There were goodies involved. I look at my photos and I feel like I'm still there. Actually, it was the BBC Two, and its Newsnight program.
I decided to park the car.
I'm not like any other party photographer you'll see snapping away with a huge flash unit and asking people to smile.
Actually, it was the BBC Two, and its Newsnight program.
There was another time, at the park, with Everett and another nice mom who helped me hold him down as I buckled his helmet on.
Yesterday when I kept hitting "more options" on the trip planner feature on Tri-Met, I kept wishing for a little car. I sat down and was charmed immediately. It's not just me, I don't think, I have some nice equipment. And as I disengaged myself from the various electronic crises and readied Truman for our long bike ride to meet some lovely, calm mamas for a brainstorming meeting, I remembered the moon.