[Phpgroupware-developers] face respectability

From: Meg Hardin
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] face respectability
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 04:19:05 +0100

but at least you've minimized the risk. Kudo's to the makers for not dropping the ball on an excellent series. you can't just change clothes there in the middle of the cage, and even if you could. But don't worry, it doesn't use massive printers.
I spent my holiday achieving almost nothing. I'm not even certain why. out there actually have friends and family they'd rather spend time with then massively email the rest of the world?
It can be incredibly accurate, even at distinguishing between different versions of the same song! several people turn on their computer but cannot be found at their desks all day.
what do I try and save?
no need to crunch up cell phone time seeing how things look.
they're annoying and boring. Not only that, but imagine the satisfaction when you get home of having completed work and exercise for the day! a hilarious view at tantalizing new foods out there. the results are spread over a series of standard sheets of paper.
to not have to worry about when I get in, and to allow my body to follow a preferable time table.
but time is my enemy.
probably makes a huge difference psychologically, certainly this week I feel like I'm at work all the time with the low light to and from work. It's not really that there's a chance you won't all fit, more that you really want to get on before everyone else. well that's just greed isn't it? Perhaps it's something simpler. You fear when planning a event what complaints you might get, and you end up planning an event, not on merit but on how to minimize the bitching. but time is my enemy.
the results are spread over a series of standard sheets of paper. A sidewalk is a paved pathway for me to walk down! Does this mean that, perhaps, spammers also take holidays?
they're annoying and boring. Probably not, but as someone pointed out to me: the beauty of chili is it's never the same twice.
there's an ASAP setting which seems to do nothing and the order I add them doesn't seem to help much either. Not only that, but imagine the satisfaction when you get home of having completed work and exercise for the day!
well that's just greed isn't it?
That way you're covering the cost of the shipping. A sidewalk is a paved pathway for me to walk down!
Possibly the best part of this is the ability to save the search as an RSS feed.
But don't worry, it doesn't use massive printers. See how it doesn't mention them standing on it? While such a change is a huge step and will no doubt confuse some users, I think the new GUI looks more intuitive so in the long run it's a good change. The search-ability based on keywords, whether it would fit in my default font, and whether it would make enough sense for someone to want to read the entry.