Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] setup problem... broken ?

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] setup problem... broken ?
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 23:45:06 +0100

on widows: Mysql
on Linux: Postgresql (8.1.5)

Something strange though (Linux): - English translation is loaded (have
a look at table phpgw_lang), but not listed in setup.
table phpgw_languages is empty.
No languages are listed as options when entering "manage languages" -
even after refresh - which has helped in the past.

I can still add applications - and log in as normal.

regards

Sigurd