[phpGroupWare-developers] demo application in HEAD

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] demo application in HEAD
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 10:40:30 +0100

Hi,
I have added a simple demo application in HEAD : demo

It demonstrate use of acl (access to application-location and granting),
XSLT, switch between output as HTML and WML.

I have included listing/add/edit/view of records - so it is a lot like
the app note.

I might extend the app with use of custom fields and custom functions

Instructions:

1)check out demo from HEAD
2)update phpgwapi (and all others app - due to redefinition of the class
datetime to make it work with php 5.2)
3) install demo in setup
4) Give access to the app in Admin (user or group)
5) configure access pemission (admin->demo->configure access pemission)

There is one menuitem for HTML and one for WML

Regards

Sigurd