Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] CVS link not functionnal

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] CVS link not functionnal
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:03:52 +0100

Galmiche wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> It seems that your CVS links are not working in the page:
> http://downloads.phpgroupware.org/cvs
>
> repacing savannah.gnu.org by cvs.savannah.gnu.org is much better.
Right.

> 1- Can you please correct the links?
I guess that Dave will do it As soon he as time to do it.

> 2- Can you please precise how to get the full API components, not only
> limited to admin setup preferences notes todo addressbook calendar email
> ( I would like to get the filemanager too and so on)
The same maner ... you want filemanager, just add filemanager to the
modules you want to get ... and so on :)

> Thanks for documenting process of CVS a little bit more.
If you want the full module list use the cvs browsing on savannah. (Just
in case, a "module" in cvs is the first directory under the root cvs
directory).

Regards,

Caeies.