Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Demo account skins

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Demo account skins
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:44:12 -0600

On 1/2/07, Ramon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello;

I have checked the 3 demo accounts and each has a different look. I downloaded the Debian
version and installed it; after login in I have the "Demo2" skin.

How can I change the skin to match the "Demo" account? the skin with the icons
listed horizontally accross the top of the window?

have you seen the install howto linked off the download page?
particularly http://docs.phpgroupware.org/html/install/admin.html but
I recomend reading the whole thing because of the sucurity tips.