[phpGroupWare-developers] Etemplate!

From: uwe
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Etemplate!
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 01:27:47 -0700 (MST)

Hello!

I have a litte problem again!

I want to make a small enlargement to the projectmanager, because I want that
every owner of a project can admit his products, which he has bought for his
project. For this I tried to make an etemplate, but this doesnot work.
Question 1: In which order do I have to do this?
Question2: I made a DB action and created a special table for this, but I could
not find this table in the mysql database.
Question3: Do I have to make first the database or the etemplate?

Please help me.
THX uwe.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org