[phpGroupWare-developers] How to create phpgroupware databaes ( MySQL)

From: abdunnasir kp
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] How to create phpgroupware databaes ( MySQL)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 05:30:55 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,
    I downloaded and tried to install phpgroup ware on my machine.
But i coudn't proceed as my database is not craeted.
The error message i got is
   " Your Database is not working!
     Make sure that your database is created and the account permissions are set.".

Could any body tell me how i can create how to crate phpgroupware database and tables?

Regards,
Nasir