[phpGroupWare-developers] mcrypt_generic error

From: Bill Noddin
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] mcrypt_generic error
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:41:36 -0700 (MST)

I'm getting the following error when I try to add somebody to the address book.

Warning: mcrypt_generic() [function.mcrypt-generic]: An empty string was passed
in  /home/.orangy/brisperel/SHADOWTECHONLINE.COM/group/phpgwapi/inc/class.
crypto.inc.php on line 171

the code chunk from that section is

default:                                                /* Handle 2.4 and newer
API */                                          mcrypt_generic_init ($this->td,
$this->key, $this->iv);                                         $encrypteddata
= mcrypt_generic($this->td, $data);
 break;

I'm not sure I missed something during install or if there is a bug in the code
but I'm confused.

Thanks for the help.
Bill.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org