[phpGroupWare-developers] PostGreSQL 8.3 support ? - Was: [Fwd: [bug #22

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] PostGreSQL 8.3 support ? - Was: [Fwd: [bug #22733] Creating admin/demo accounts in setup fails with postgres 8.3]
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:18:54 +0100

Hi.

Following-up on bug #22733, what do you mean by "We don't officially
suppport pg8.3 in 0.9.16" ... are there any lists of supported
environments ?

If not, are there any suspicions of problems with pg8.3 ?

The very early tests I made seem to show that one can install, login and
browse the modules main screens fairly straightforward... but additional
problems way lay in the call tree of the modules...

Thanks in advance for more details,

Best regards,