Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] phpGroupWare Installation tool basic desig

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] phpGroupWare Installation tool basic design
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 07:19:10 -0500

looks nice!

this is still just the first part of setup though, what I see only
covers the "manage header" portion of the current setup.  good start
though.

I notice the 0.9.16 version at the top, but once you start actually
working with the phpgw code you should be working with the "head"
version.  there will be a .18 soon based on head.