Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Postres support -> Proposal

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Postres support -> Proposal
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 18:37:12 +0200

Hi all,

Hi Sigurd,

Sigurd Nes a écrit :
> Benoit Hamet wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Sigurd, just to let you know that I posted a patch on Savannah (
>> http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6541 ) about the sqltoarray issue. Any
>> feedback appreciated :).
>>
> Any conclusion on the fk issue?
I was hoping to be able to push a patch to adodb patch tracker but
unfortunately my regular work took me more time than expected, and I
wasn't able to do it. And I'm running out of the world for 3 weeks from
now ... So I guess than we will have to wait.

In all cases, this should be reported to adodb, not in our code base.

Regards.

Caeies.