[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: patches for trunk (was Switching from phpG

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: patches for trunk (was Switching from phpGroupware to eGroupware ?)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 05:50:33 -0700 (MST)

Quote:
> Sigurd has already stated his conditions here for making such patches
> available.  I think that it is a real shame that Sigurd would rather see
> trunk be unusable and win some stupid point scoring game rather than get on
> with the job of making trunk releasable.

Obviously it is the other way around:)
The trunk is now not very usable....
I think that it is Dave that has his stupid point scoring game going - but
there is no point in trying to argue - as he has never once deviated from his
religious kind of dogmatic arguments - he simply can't be wrong. He'd rather
see the system go down the toilet. (No wonder why people has left the project)

But rather than struggling with the child and wait another 5 years - I have
fixed it for my self.

Regards

Sigurd.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org