[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: 0.9.16.014 proposed release 2

From: Giorgio Pioda
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: 0.9.16.014 proposed release 2
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 04:27:26 -0700 (MST)

Sorry,

I probably nessed up something during installation. Today it is ok out of
fudforum not working.

For Fudforum, it is a bug NOT previously reported in savannah. The fudforum
installation hangs at the moment of the population of the
/phpgroupware/files/fudforum directory (error time out on line 106 of
index.php). Actually the directory is effectively populated but the error is
repeated over and over during login trials.

(I'm still not sure if it is effectively a bug or just a stupid configuration
error)

cheers.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org