[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: [phpGroupWare coordinators] Goodbye

From: Dr. Christian Böttger
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: [phpGroupWare coordinators] Goodbye
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 07:26:55 +0200

Hi,

Dave Hall schrieb:
> I will keep my message here brief, but I am stepping down from all of my
> roles within the project effectively immediately.

Obviously, we all have to respect your decision. Nevertheless, it's a pity.

Thanks a lot for all your work for phpGW.

> If people still want to continue the project I will assist with the
> transition.  I am also available to assist with any shutdown.

Well, it would be sad if we had to shut down phpGW. The code base might
be a bit outdated (php4), but the concept of phpGW of being more that
just calendar, mail and addressbook is stil valid and rather unique.
Most "modern" groupware systems just focus on these "essentials" - it's
easier to maintain.

Unfortunately, I have no programming power at hand to contribute - I
myself am not a programmer any more...

Hope we find a way to continue

Regards

Christian aka bofh42

--
Dr. Christian Böttger (Dipl.Phys.)    DF5OP     Open Source Broker
ph.: +49.5173.9249744 |  fax: +49.5173.925769 |  Skype: c.boettger

Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Christian_Boettger2
LinkedIn:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/christianboettger
https://www.linkedin.com/ppl/webprofile?action=vmi&id=1447968&trk=ppro_viewmore