RE : [phpGroupWare-developers] New features and Improvements

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: RE : [phpGroupWare-developers] New features and Improvements
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:32:46 +0100 (MET)

Hi Guillaume,

I am on PHP Version 5.3.1

There is a sample php.ini at:
http://www.byggeplass.bergen.no/download/php.ini_example_5.3

(you will probably remove the eaccelerator settings...)

There is also a compile script if you want to go that route:
http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/svn/phpgroupware/people/sigurdne/modules/property/trunk/tutorials/property/examples/install.apache.sh

You need to check out phpgroupware from:
phpgroupware/people/sigurdne/core/trunk

Please provide feedback on problems you might come across.

Regards

Sigurd