Re:[phpGroupWare-developers] corrupted session data when saving changes

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re:[phpGroupWare-developers] corrupted session data when saving changes to address book
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:28:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

Hi Daniel,

Please can you try the following in phpgwapi/inc/class.crypto.inc.php
at line 226 you should have something like :
if(@unserialize($test))
please replace it with
if(@unserialize($test) !== False)

and let me know uif it solves your problem.

If yes, I will publish a new release asap.

Thanks for your report.

Regards,
Caeies