[phpGroupWare-developers] phpgroupware.org dns

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] phpgroupware.org dns
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 09:19:10 -0500

So Dan has switched the DNS over to one of his servers and has asked
me to give him the dns record so he can host them.  He wants to "do
things with the project".

I just host the server so I don't feel like I have any authority to
hand anything over to him.  Since the DNS was stolen away by Dan, I
can't email the CT list about this, so I'm posting it here publicly.

Does the project leadership approve this DNS move?  If there's no
answer at all, I'll consider the project defunct and turn off the
server, keeping the image for historical purposes.

For some history, in case no one remembers, the reason we have DNS
with the site hosting is because in the past it would take days or
weeks for Dan to respond to any change requests.