phpgroupware-docteam

Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpGroupWare - Calling all Translators

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpGroupWare - Calling all Translators
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:42:19 +0000

>Please, I would like that each of the translators answers this message, so
>we can   work more close and cooperate better.

Well, after a few problems with my linux server, I'm back finally ! Still
working on the french translations.

I have a question, BTW. Does somebody use the developer_tools to translate or
am I the only one trying to do so ? Cause the "write" button does not work for
me and I would like to know if it comes from my install or if it's a bug ?

Bye !