phpgroupware-docteam

Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] French translation

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] French translation
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 12:06:41 -0600

The Caps sensitivity part is somethign I have been confused on since I added the find new phrases to the developer _tools. To this date, I still don't know if the CAPS are ignored. It seemed to be a half and half thing. Where some translations were mixed caps an others were all lower.

We will probably need to get an official way to have the caps, then audit all the lang files and move them to this consistancy.

- Josh Miller