phpgroupware-docteam

[Phpgroupware-docteam] Problerm with Email on phpGroupware

From: g4440101
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Problerm with Email on phpGroupware
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 00:04:01 +0700

Dear Sir,
Could you let me know how I could be setup Email module on phpgroupware. I
have installed and testd phpgroupware in my office. It works and everyone love
it,
every modules it work but I can not setting up only  Email module. Please
kindly
contact me at address@hidden Your quick response would be highly
appreciated.

Weerapan Chanhom

This mail sent through : Chiangmai University