phpgroupware-docteam

[Phpgroupware-docteam] windows

From: Alex Tidd FM CEFAS
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] windows
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:32:17 +0100

Dear phpGroupware
I've just been looking over your site to try to find a beginners guide to
installing phpGroupware on a windows platform?  Is there such a thing available
and how easy is it to set up.  I have started to use phprojekt so have
downloaded foxserv.  Basically there seems to be more functionality with
phpgroupware and it looks much more impressive.
Any help would be greatly received.

Many thanks, Alex Tidd

This email and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only.  Its
unauthorised use, distribution, disclosure, storage or copying is not
permitted.  If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and
notify the sender.  In messages of a non-business nature, the views and
opinions expressed are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect those of
the organisation from which it is sent.  All emails may be subject to
monitoring.