phpgroupware-docteam

[Phpgroupware-docteam] If you are interested in contributing to phpgw-do

From: neil light
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] If you are interested in contributing to phpgw-docs:
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 10:18:11 -0600

hello all,
I am in the process of writing some extensive documentation for PhpGroupWare. For the time being, I am concentrating on 0.9.16 until head is stable enough. At that point, docs will be update/continued for 0.9.18. If you would like to contribute (writing, proofreading, etc.), please make contact via this list. I will get working copies published for the general public as soon as they are a little farther along; for the time being i have pdfs available for download. Please let me know if you are interested and I will send you the links (just have to keep the site off of the lists.)

thank-you,
Neil Light (lightneo)