phpgroupware-docteam

[Phpgroupware-docteam] Re: Fwd: Documentation help?

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Re: Fwd: Documentation help?
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 23:20:47 +1000

Hi,

In order to cut down on spam on our lists we require all posters to
subscribe first.

All documentation contributions are welcomed.  I am in the process of
reviewing the website and documentation in preparation for the 0.9.18
release.  Feel free to make suggestions here.

We are planning to produce all documentation in ODF (open document
format) as it is an open standard and most people have access to a tool
for create/edit such documentation.  Converting the existing docs to ODF
is something we are working on atm.

The other advantage of ODF is that a non geek can create docs and post
them on savannah where we can can export it to html, pdf and plain text
easily before adding it to CVS.

Let us know what you are interested in working on and I am sure we will
be able to accommodate you :)

Please subscribe to the list, so we can continue the discussion there.

Cheers

Dave

--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)