Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Permissions for File Manager -help

From: Kevin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Permissions for File Manager -help
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:10:21 -0800

do an ls -al /home/files/users, see who the owner and group is.

look in your commonhttpd.conf file, see who the user and group is.

chown -R user.group /home/file/users
chmod 770 /home/file/users

do the ls -al again, see if it's changed.
Since you're using the webserver to run the configurations, it needs
permissions to write in the directory