[Phpgroupware-users] quirrelmail and Imap Folders

From: Bernd Martin Wollny
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] quirrelmail and Imap Folders
Date: 05 Feb 2002 08:49:48 +0100

Hi ,

I have a problem with the folders.
First I use Imap and have tried to set  the "uw Maildir" to Mail/ or
Mail or ~Mail/ but I get allways the folowing Error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 9097 bytes) in
/usr/share/phpgroupware/squirrelmail/inc/imap_general.php on line 20

Diskusage
du ~            255944
du ~/Mail/        7144

what is wrong ?

If I use Felamimail its's the same.
If I use the standart email it's running.

best regards
  bernd