[Phpgroupware-users] Calendar: Error deleting entrys

From: Bernd Wollny
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar: Error deleting entrys
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 13:43:20 +0000

Hallo,

I have a problem to delete a entry tha are designed to two accounts. Both
accounts
are in the same Group. The calendar_acl is set to (view,create,edit,delete) for
the
Group.

If I try to delete I get this error Message.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: login() in
/usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.send.inc.php on line 119
setting the calendr_acl for the users don't solve the problem. Can somebody
help me ?

bye
  bernd

Scanned and protected by Inflex