Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Authentication using mail (IMAP)

From: Travis Tabbal
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Authentication using mail (IMAP)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:51:38 -0700 (MST)

I wonder why it would matter. Perhaps the email auth code doesn't create the
account and LDAP does? I haven't had time to look at the code myself, so I
don't know.

Also, on access rights. By default a user has access to everything
(including administration). And the local user settings override the group
settings. I would preffer either they not have anything and let the group
setting handle it or have the default be no access at all and do it from the
groups. Is there a setting I can change to get either of the above? It's a
pain to uncheck every app box in the new user dialog.

Travis