Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Where to find support

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Where to find support
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:34:18 -0800

The IRC channel, this mailing list and the page on savannah
(http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/phpgroupware) are the best free
support options. We have moved away from sourceforge... I thought all
references on the website had been updated... I guess I will have to
double check all that.

If you can pay for support, just email address@hidden and we
will get your problems fixed very quickly

Dan Kuykendall