Re: Antwort: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] not using IMAP?

From: Kenny Stoltz
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] not using IMAP?
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:44:43 -0500

make sure that the person you're logging into actually exists on the IMAP
server, you have to check 'Use custom settings' to change the settings from
those you use to login to phpgroupware. Try also reading the logs on your mail
server to see if its actually trying to connect and not authenticating or just
dying ecause it can't get to the server. Also, if you set it to vpwchk or
vpopmail, it will try to use 'address@hidden' as the login to the mail server,
your server may just want 'user'.