[Phpgroupware-users] Client Windows and Outlook Sync

From: paolo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Client Windows and Outlook Sync
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 21:30:10 +0100 (CET)

Hi all !

I've a new user of PHP Groupware. I want replace MS Exchange with phpgroupware
In my organizzation I've many pepople that have Notebook and Compaq Ipaq.
My necessity are: a Windows client that permit to mantain locally, without
server, a complete image of calendar, addressbook, todo and email.
Another necessity is an outlook sync to update form an Ipaq or a Nokia
telephone address book and calendar.

Is there an application that permit to solve my problems?

My best Regards
Paolo