[Phpgroupware-users] Email issue related to trouble tickets

From: Scott A. Henderson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Email issue related to trouble tickets
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:24:35 -0900

I have a new installation of version .14-RC2

This issue that I am having is related to the trouble ticket system and
seems to come up every time I add or modify a ticket.

I receive the following error when ever I perform these functions.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: login() in
/usr/local/www/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.send. inc.php on line 119
The ticket is created or modified but e-mail notification is not sent.

I am guessing that this has something to do with my user setups.  I created
standard users but I am not sure how I am supposed to define the e-mail
addresses.  I was thinking that an address card for the user was the trick
but then I am wondering how this is related to actual user.

Thanks

Scott A. Henderson
Finite Technologies Incorporated
3763 Image Drive