RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation and Configuration Questions

From: Phil Glaser
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation and Configuration Questions
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:56:42 -0400

Hi Chris,

I reinstalled from CVS and was able to get further in the installation
process. This time, I could not get beyond the Setup/Config Login, at which
I received the following error:

Database error: Link-ID == false, connect failed
PostgreSQL Error: 0 ()

PostGreSQL is running and I did create the phpgroupware account. I confess
to being a newcomer to PostGreSQL. But are there some obvious
troubleshooting things I could?

Thanks!

Phil Glaser