[Phpgroupware-users] e-mail on 0.9.14 RC3

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] e-mail on 0.9.14 RC3
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:39:31 +0100

Hi,

I'm a Linux user for only 3 weeks, so I have
difficulties.

Here's my problem : I installed Phpgroupware 0.9.14 RC3
today, and the mail doesn't work : I've got 2 errors.
When I click on the mail module, the result is :

Warning: Couldn't open stream {mail2.atalante-
acd.com:143/pop3}INBOX
in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_po
p3.inc.php on line 183

There was an error trying to connect to your mail server.
Please, check your username and password, or contact your
admin.
source: email class.mail_msg_base.inc.php
called from: /phpgroupware/index.php, index_data()
imap_last_error: OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LOGIN-REFERRALS
AUTH=LOGIN] mail2.atalante-acd.com IMAP4rev1 2001.315 at
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:25:05 +0200 (CEST)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end
()
in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php
on line 62

I have no idea of what it could be.
My login/password are OK. It's configured to connect to
my POP3 server, but it's weird that it wants to it with
the 143 port, which is the IMAP port (see the 1st line).
And I don't know what the parse_navbar_end() fonction is.

I use a RedHat 7.2, with MySQL 3.23.41, PHP 4.0.6 and
Apache 1.3.20 .
Excuse me for this big message, but I'm trying to be
precise.
Thanks for your answers.

Troub
Profitez des 2 offres exceptionnelles Tiscali !
"Internet Gratuit le Jour" et "Modem ADSL remboursé"
Cliquez ici, http://register.tiscali.fr/forfaits_ls/
Offres soumises à conditions.