[Phpgroupware-users] Help with performance issues

From: Paul Kilian
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Help with performance issues
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:34:33 -0700

Thanks for the suggestions.

I will change the session type to PHP4 this weekend and then check to see what
effect the cache array option has.  I will let you know what I find out next
week.

As far as memory is concerned, this is what I am seeing in Webmin -

Real memory: 384468 kB total / 198844 kB free   Swap space: 257032 kB total /
257032 kB free
CPU load averages: 0.04 (1 mins) , 0.01 (5 mins) , 0.00 (15 mins)

so it does not look like I am doing any swapping.

Thanks for the help and keep up the good work.

Paul Kilian