[Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] cvs HEAD code working

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] cvs HEAD code working again (mostly)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 14:20:20 -0700

Got idsociety fixed up. Works cleanly in normal/tables as well as frames. Just as I designed the api to work. It really only took a little buggering around with the frame height/width settings (part of the defnintion the template set configs) until I had the right combination.

Im gonna try the verdilak one next, since it should be pretty easy.
Im quick frightened by justweb and will leave that up to knecke

Oh! If you try selecting a template set that is not yet converted, it will force you into the default template set!

Seek3r