RE: [Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting cannot create directory

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting cannot create directory
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:35:30 +0200

Rob,

--On Mittwoch, 18. September 2002 13:15 Uhr -0400 Rob Clendenin <address@hidden> wrote:

RE: no the the /home directory where you have the user directories

but if you removed the user directories inside /home, where did you put them? I need them for the users of cours (Maildir etc.).

Does that mean that phpwebhosting tries to write to the /home directory? Why do I have to set up a files directory then?

Dirk

RE:
RE: Rob
RE:
RE: -----Original Message-----
RE: From: address@hidden
RE: [mailto:address@hidden Behalf Of Dirk H. Schulz
RE: Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 1:23 PM
RE: To: address@hidden
RE: Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting cannot create directory
RE:
RE:
RE: Hi Rob,
RE:
RE: --On Mittwoch, 18. September 2002 12:55 Uhr -0400 Rob Clendenin