[Phpgroupware-users] address book issues

From: Mark Hanze
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] address book issues
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 17:01:57 +0000

Here are my issues:

        My users want to be able to see the other phpgw users in the address
book
when they compose an email. I see the Company Directory has all the users there
but
i can't expect each user to do the add routine that gets a single user from the
directory to their address book. They also want to be able to group users in
their
address book as to not have to click the To button for every user they want to
email. Are these items already available, am i missing something?

Thanks in advance

--
Mark